Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 1

First day in, I'm hoping that I set this thing up correctly. We'll see how this blog goes, no promises of posting my life up here everyday, but I would like to get the hang of this to keep in touch with people.
I'm currently in my 5th week of grad school... slowly wanting curl up in the fetal position in a dark hole to avoid everything.  I often find myself wondering what the hell I'm doing here... but I believe that everything happens for a reason and that there is a greater purpose for all of this. Everything just seemed to work out too well. I got the assistantship that I wanted (and now love!), therefore my grad courses were paid for, I finally got a house in the country/timber area living with two of my close friends and my little sister, and I get to stay close to Steven while he finishes school too. Other things are going well too.  I can't complain, but sometimes I still do, which I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment