Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Harvest!

So, last night I avoided homework and I decided to hop in a tractor with Steven instead. Good decision. :)
I thoroughly enjoy harvest time because of the smells, the chill air, the beauty, and Steven entertaining me while we're sitting in a tractor. 

 Steven enjoys harvest too... it gives him a sense of power if you will.


 Steve's cousin Matt was checking the bin, I think he was up there just to get away  from Steve... he can be a lot to handle sometimes. Matt always seems to be either laughing at Steve or just simply shaking his head at him for good reason.
 John Deere advertisement?

 Steve was getting antsy and started throwing corn at Matt, but the great thing was that Matt was safely behind glass in a tractor just laughing and again shaking his head.
 The view from the auger wagon as we ended the night.
That evening was well worth skipping out on homework, study sessions, laundry, dishes, and whatever else I needed to do.  Well, well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment