Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Well this is embarrassing

I guess with break and all my free time, well, I forgot about my blog baby. I neglected it. I suppose it could be because I was catching up on all the missed sleep from last semester. It could have been because I was home. It could have been because I didn't have or had limited slow internet for part of the time....

It could have been many things.

Most of all I'm going to say this... it was not needed as a distraction tool from homework. I didn't have any to do therefore I didn't need a distraction. Yes? I would say this is true.

Well, the semester has begun, so, more blogs will be posted. You will updated on my life with pictures and ramblings. I don't even know if anyone really reads this but it entertains me when I need it. If you do read this, thanks and I hope I entertain you from time to time.

See you soon 

2 comments: