Thursday, April 5, 2012

o-HI-o!

Last week I went to Ohio to the Central States Communication Association Conference. I like to say CSCA, its easier.  I was excited to go to the conference for a few reasons.

1- I like to travel. I've been through Ohio but never stayed there.  Another state checked off the list!
2- I was selected as a member Top Paper Graduate Panel for some research that I did last spring.  The research was about how Millennial generation affects the work place and communication flow, in short. So, it was a big honor for me, especially since I thought that the paper was crap. Apparently it wasn't so bad haha So I did a presentation about my results.
3- I got to take a break from teaching, I love teaching, but it was nice to take a break and still be productive.
4-  My friend Katie from the grad program was also going to present some research too, it it was fun to travel together.

So, it was a good time. There were a few bumps, but that's another story for another time.



<<<Professional Time
This is at "The Chocolate Bar"  It was more than delicious. Macomb needs one of these stat.

Katie and I missed our friend Nikki who goes to 'Wine Friday's' with us.  So we made a picture of her and gave her a drink as we sat at the Harry Buffalo.

 I ended up pinning 'Flat Nikki' to my shirt....  the night got more interesting from there.

We had a good time and got home safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment