Friday, March 23, 2012

Eleven Things

I have no choice but to follow through with this since Katie tagged me.


  1. The first rule is to post these rules.
  2. Post a photo of yourself then write 11 things about you/your life.
  3. Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
  4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
  5. Go to their blog/twitter to tell them you have tagged them.

 
11 Things About Me

1. I love to avoid homework and grading by wasting time on pinterest.  Its a horrible addiction.
2.  On a long drive recently, I tried my hardest to think of random facts about my childhood that I had not told Steven about yet.  Some of these things included that I used to wear the most hideous unicorn sweater all the time and loved it. I won a young authors contest once for poetry that I had written.  Some of the poems were about popcorn, milkshakes, angels, etc.  Typical 4th grade stuff. 
3. The best chocolate in the world is Milka. Fact. Its science.
4. I have white eye lashes.  Its terrifying. 
5. I'm obsessed with puppies. I get sad when I see one, especially chocolate labs.  Steve says I'm the only person he's met that gets sad when they see puppies.  I'm not really sad, I'm just pouting because its not mine. 
6. I'm not a natural red head. KIDDING, but I have never ever died my hair. 
7. The Avett Brothers are one of my all time favorite bands.  They are lyrical geniuses. My favorite songs by them would be The Ballad of Love and Hate  and The Greatest Sum  and many others...
8. I love road trips. Anywhere, Anytime. 
9. I love my camera, I call it my baby.  I've made many a threat to those who may cause it harm.
10. I'm an indecisive person. I like to think of all the options, which could take awhile sometimes.
11. I'm excited to marry Steve :)


The combination of questions:
  1. Mini-van or other? NEVER will I EVER drive a mini van, its an unhealthy hatred that I have. I want a Jeep Wrangler, but will probably get a Cherokee... or drive my Focus forever. 
  2. Favorite clothing item? My tan puffy vest. Nothing can compare to the comfort that it gives me in the winter haha Its getting so gross, but I never find anything that properly compares.
  3. Favorite movie?Probably Pride and Prejudice or Anchorman.... drastically different films right?
  4. Best concert you've ever been to? I'm going to follow Katie and say Dierks Bentley at the Sagamon County Fair. We waited in line for hours. We ended up at the edge of the stage, font and center all night, then met him and he autographed our shirts. We also got pulled over by a bored cop on the way home.
  5. What did you want to be when you were little? A veterinarian. Then I decided that I didn't want to be in school for 8 years.  Its funny now in that I'm in my 6th year of school, so close to earning my Master's I can taste it.  I'm also thinking about getting my PhD.  10 years is longer than 8, isn't it? 
  6. Favorite quote?   One would be "Shit happens..." As stated by my dad many times.     The other would perhaps be "People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
    If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
    If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
    If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
    What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.  If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
    The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
    Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
    In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."
    ~Mother Teresa
  7.  Most Memorable Moment- That's a really tough question.  The easy one would be when Steven proposed.
  8. Dream Vacation- Italy, Ireland, or Scotland. I want to go to all three someday.
  9. Coffee, Tea or Pop- Coffee is my life source. I also like iced tea and sweet tea, but a good strong Americano with cream trumps all.
  10. Favorite CD that you can listen to the whole thing- Pretty much any Avett Brother's CD. 
  11. If you could have an actress to play you in a movie, who would it be? Why?- I would vote Emma Stone.  this was actually decided in a group conversation a few months back.  You see, the majority of my friends came from working at Farm King.  This is the main reason I am thankful for the job by the way.  So, A few of them started making up a comedy series they want to produce about working at the store.  This led to a great debate of who would play what characters.  Mine ended up being Emma Stone. I was pleased.  I made it clear I wanted John Krasinki  to play Steve. I have a little crush on both of them. :)

I have no one to tag, so this is where it ends.  


2 comments: