Thursday, May 17, 2012

Graduation!!

Well, I haven't really graduated yet. I "fake graduated" if there is such a thing. I have to complete my thesis, then I can be done.  Most of my cohort has to finish their thesis or project, so we all "fake graduated."  The first picture is of most of those who went through grad school with me. They are all fantastic people! I was so thankful to go through the stressful times with them!
 These are my 'Wine Friday' girls. I'll miss them terribly.
 The family and I.
 Steven and I, he graduated the next day! (As seen below)

Steven and Em graduated together, they actually got to sit right next to one another.  Its nice to have family in the same program isn't it?

It was a long but great weekend.  Mom, Dad, and Katie all stayed with me in my tiny apartment, so that was entertaining. They stayed until Sunday for Steven's graduation Party.  My Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin spent their Saturday with us for graduation. It was fun to see them too.

 I slept in until 11:30 on Monday after that long weekend.  I declared that I was in a state of boredom by Wednesday. Steven told me that I shouldn't be bored because I have a thesis to finish and I need to find a job.  So he spoiled it for me. So, I'm currently taking a break from reading research and developing my thesis.  Hopefully I'll finish up the majority of this puppy before the end of the summer.  The only thing left to do now is find a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment