Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Joys of Being Engaged

Steven proposed to me on December 15h and the planning hasn't stopped since. One of the fun things we needed to do was get our engagement pictures done by our best friend and Steve's best man Judd.  Judd is an amazing photographer, but with his work schedule, he doesn't have a lot of time to take pictures other than what he sees on the adventures of his job.  So we had  to wait awhile to coordinate a day that we could all three get together when it was light outside.   We've gotten together a couple of times since he's been home from Florida.  One photo session was a random moment where Judd texted me and said he'd be there in 45 minutes and we only had 30 after that to take them. I was still at work and had about 25 minutes to get ready once I got home.  Short notice yes, luckily my hair wasn't too nasty and I had time to curl it and get dressed. Then Judd worked his magic.  

Some of these were taken on Steve's family farm and others were taken around where Judd lives. 

 This is one of my favorites (above) because it cracks me up.  Look at Steve's face.  Judd interpreted it as "don't touch my Ging" which is Steve's nickname for me. 

 We had a pose similar to this (above) when we started dating. Steve and Judd went to my parents with me and Judd took a picture of us two while we were standing in the corn crib.

 This one (above) is on of Steve's favorites.  You can guess why... firefighter t-shirt.

 This one captures us pretty well. We're always screwing around and laughing. The one below is one of my favorites too.
These are just a few.  We still have more to take too.  Its nice to be best friends with a good photographer isn't it?  I'll keep you updated on when we get more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment