Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Rise

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  Things have been hectic, but  I now have many stories to share.  Here's a teaser list I guess, I graduated, EB graduated, SZ graduated, I got a new engagement ring, I finally got to see one of my best friends, J, after not seeing him for a couple of months, I bought a gold fish named Gentleman Oscar Tuna Zimmerman, I helped MW move, I'm working on another draft of my thesis, I'm looking for jobs, I may be moving soon, and more....

Anyways, I came back to my office for the first time in a few days. I don't have internet at my apartment because I'm trying to save money and I'm a broke kid. (I can no longer say broke graduate student, just a broke kid looking for a job I suppose.)  Anyway, I was responding to some student emails and began to get frustrated with the fact they don't like to take responsibility for themselves sometimes.  I literally got a headache.  I have had a lot of great students and need to remember this.  My teaching assistantship ended last week. I've been teaching at WIU for the past 2 years and I think that I'm really going to miss it. I've learned a lot about myself and I have learned a good deal from my students. So, as my teaching duties come to and end, I need to remember the good from this experience and learn from my mistakes too. 

This song played at a good moment. Its one of my favorites and wanted to share!

 Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment