Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Catch Up, Ketchup, or Catsup?

I'll be playing blog catch up again.  This whole summer break, "free time," and not having internet slows the blogging process I suppose. 

So here's the "Thing That Have Happened Recently in the Life of Steph" list:

1. We had visitors earlier this month! Olivia and Jayden came up from Texas for a couple of days.


2. A couple of weeks ago we tried to build a 200 foot slip and slide.  It was great, but there was no slip on the slide, so it didn't work. But it looked cool!
 Andy and Steve worked really hard to till up the hill and make a nice pool to land in at the bottom.

 TEAM WORK!!

3. We celebrated Katie and Steve's birthday!!




4. I'm still looking and applying for jobs.... no news yet.

5. Steve interviewed for the Macomb Fire Dept. and we're waiting to hear back about how he did!

6.  Steve and I are going to rent a house from his cousin.  I'm going to move in HOPEFULLY in a few weeks, Steve will move in when we get married.  So if anyone wants to come help paint, let me know!  I'll post 'before' pictures soon and keep you posted on the project.


2 comments:

  1. I'll gladly help paint anytime after the State Fair in mid August. Is that too late?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But I'm hoping to paint in the next week or two before I move in.

    ReplyDelete