Friday, June 29, 2012

The White House

So, did you know that I have lived in 5 different places in the past 4 years, technically 6 if you count the creepy Hawai'i house on the North Shore.  Soon, I'm going to claim my 6th home in less than 4 years. Yep 6th.
My first home was with my parents in Sparland, of course.
In 2008, I moved to Apt. 606 in Macomb.
In May of 2010, I moved to the creepy house on North Shore in Hawai'i.
Then a few days later, in May of 2010, I moved to the nice house on the mountain in Makakilo, Hawai'i.
Then in August of 2010, I moved to the house outside of Macomb.
In May 2011, I moved to my apartment in Colchester.
And now......... I will move again to a house in THE COUNTRY! I hope you read "the country" in a shouting and excited voice.  I haven't lived in the country in awhile.  Steven and I are going to rent a house from his cousin outside of Colchester.  I'm going to move in in a few weeks and Steven will join me November 3rd.  Yes its a precise date, but that's the day that his parents are kicking him out of the basement.

This house is cute and quaint. Its a good started house, oh and its very white.  Everything is white, inside and out.  White siding, white walls, white garage, white kitchen floor, white refrigerator, white ceilings, white bath tub, white knobs on the kitchen cabinets..... you get the point.  The carpet is tan though!  So the walls need to be painted because they are painted two different shades of white in random places.  Plus, I don't like white walls. 

So here are the before pictures.  I have no 'after' pictures yet because very little has changed.
 This is the 'master' bedroom. Its really just a foot wider than the other bedroom.
 the kitchen

 the tiny bathroom
 the hallway, super exciting!
 the smaller bedroom
and the living room.

The cool thing about this house is that the closets have 2 doors, each open to a different room. So you can technically run laps around this tiny home.  It also has an old stone/brick basement.  

I'll keep you updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment