Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cocktails and Christmas

So, Emily and I have this amazing friend named Megan. A few weeks ago she decided to have a little gathering for a group of friends, but it was going to be classy, if you will. Both Emily and Megan, well and a few others, went out shopping and bought nice dresses. Em and Meg looked gorgeous! So we had a cocktail party last night and it was a blast! Megan made wonderful food, there was wine and hot chocolate (with the option of adding peppermint schnapps), and such. We all got dressed up, listened to Christmas music, joked around, caught up with friends, and it was the perfect way to wind down the semester.

This is Em and her new boy Luke.
 Em and our friend Megan

 Me and Lil' Louie

 Em and Steve... typical

 This is our friend Cody

 Steven and I

 Henry, the other love of my life and I

 This is Megan, the other Steve (a.k.a. Bob) and I
We were attempting to make a 50's style shot
Megan and I

We all had a really great time. Like I said before, it was the perfect way to end the semester with good food, food drinks, and good friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment