Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Judd, a History lesson, Deer Burger, and Pictures

JUDD IS MOVING HOME!!!! And I'm excited.

Here's some Judd, Steve, Steph friendship history for those who don't know the story. It's going to be in super condensed canned soup form so you're not reading for 5 days. :)
Judd is Steve and I's best friend, we all happened to meet while working at Farm King, so come good things can come out of that place. Steven has worked there now for around 4 years I believe, Judd was only there a couple, I'm still kinda there and it marks a little over 2 years for me now unfortunately. I suppose you could label Steve a manly man who loves to farm and is even more in love with his beagle, and Judd a big scruff man who's terrifyingly good at photography.

Anyways, Steven and Juddly were buddies before I came into the picture. I'm not sure of all of their shenanigans, but stories always come up making me wonder about them... a lot.  One such story that pops into my head is something about Steve and Judd were driving around and this line came out of a situation. Judd - "Steve, if you played the banjo and I played the fiddle, we could play ourselves out of any pickle."  I think this was a serious statement too. I still don't know what it means.
Another one of my favorite line of all time that actually just happened week ago - Judd, "If Steve were a woman, I'd marry him." This explains their relationship quite well I think. hahahaha I'm laughing as I type this actually. It may have been one of those "you really needed to be there" moments but I still love it.
So, back to more historical facts. Judd introduced Steve to me. Yes, we all did work together. Steve, and well, about half of the young guys at work didn't talk to me for the first month or so that I worked there because they thought I was engaged. It was a ring from my parents that I got for 8th grade graduation. Fail. Judd had talked to me some. He came up to me one day, no hello or anything and asked if I was engaged. I said "No, not that I'm aware of." He said "O.K. very well." and walked off.  This also still makes me laugh.
Judd and I started to hang out some and we found out we had common interest in photography (and he's better than I ever could be in a thousand years).
So, Steve came to hang out with us one day, and we were all 3 kind of inseparable ever since.  I would find out 8 months later that a few months into the friendship, Steven had started to really like me. I was "involved" with that kid in Kansas at the time, so it made things complicated for him. That's a story for another time though. :)
So, since the start we've all became closer, we've gotten into more than a few shenanigans, Steve finally dropped the bomb that he liked me, we started dating in June last year, Judd got married, Judd moved to Gulf Shores, AL, Steve and I are still dating, and Judd is moving home, and there will be more shenanigans.

Moving on, Judd has been home for the past almost 2 weeks. He went hunting and got a deer. I think I was more excited about getting deer meat than he was about killing a deer
 This is all of the processed deer meet
 Steve and Judd sorting it out.


I had some deer burger and mac-n-cheese the other day... I was happy. 
I'm even more happy that Judd is coming home in a few weeks :)

We also went on a picture taking adventure somewhat.... we actually were just driving around





That's about it. Oh yeah, I'm excited that Judd is coming home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment