Monday, March 19, 2012

Centerpieces - Being crafty again

Planning a wedding on a budget brings out the crafty side of you. So I posted recently about paper flowers, now I've put them to work.   Last night I experimented some with branches and paper flowers.  I originally had two jars to play with (one large and one medium sized blue Ball Jars).  The wind, as good as it felt, was determined to break something and decided that thing would be one of my ball jars. It had branches in it, the wind came, and the jar went.  So, I had to develop the ideas with a shorter jar, no big, I'm just mourning the loss of 1 of the 3 big jars I had started to collect. 

Here are some of my ideas so far.





Sorry for the bad lighting in the photos, I'm too lazy to edit anything :)

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think they look great. My favorite is the grey and orange on the branch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to do a variety, or do you want us to pick our favorites? If so, 1 and 2 are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete