Monday, November 22, 2010

Homework at Home

I did my best, but I'm learning I'm not very good at doing homework at home. Therefore, I haven't gotten much done. I'm tired and it's 12:10ish. I'm going to bed soon to try to be at the library at 7:30 when it opens because I'll get kicked out at 5:00 tomorrow night. Pray for me so I can focus and knock out a few assignments so I can go home and enjoy time with my family. I would like that, they would like that, it would be nice all around.

This is what the kitchen table looked like for awhile, there was more there than what it looks like. My  computer, more papers, and my chips didn't make the shot.

Part of my not accomplishing much today was the fact that Judd (also know as the best friend to Steve and I) is in town for a few days. I haven't seen him since he moved in January. I couldn't pass up the chance to see him :) We went and "played" if you will. Last night we went to Quincy for Pop's Pizza (best pizza in in town!) and today we went to pick up the deer Judd had processed, got some lunch at Dairy Queen, and of course went and took some pictures. It was fun, but a bad idea considering the amount of things I need to do. It was well worth it.

 Dividing up the deer meat.



 A train that stopped us on our way home.

 Steve and Judd discussing something or other. 


So, I made a decision that might not have been the best for my educational sanity, but it was the right decision for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment